make (tidal) waves
Bb. Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry
WHAT: Part mousse (but way lighter), party salt spray (but less gritty) – for big, beachy texture with heat-styled polish.
WHO: Perfect for fine-to-medium hair or anyone looking for big, beachy volume.
WHEN: On damp hair, before blow-drying.
HOW: Shake well. Mist from roots to ends (a little goes a long way). Blow-dry with a brush or, for a more windswept style, with hands.
- Salt Mineral Complex provides beachy texture
- Copolymers provides body, hold and volume
- Beach Protective Blend helps guard against the drying effects of the sun
Making waves since 2001.
Bb. Surf Spray
WHAT: Salt-infused for beachy, windswept texture (whenever, wherever).
WHO: Anyone (not just landlocked surfers). Adds body, has light hold and a matte finish; excellent for all hair types.
HOW: Work through damp or dry hair; let dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser. Try it with Grooming Creme for sexy definition, Thickening Hairspray for beachy volume, or Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm for windswept softness.
- Salt Derivative texturizes
- Seaweed Extract adds moisture, body and manageability
- Kelp Extract balances other ingredients and adds manageability
a whole new way to hang ten
Bb. Surf Infusion
WHAT: A salt-in-oil innovation, this mellow mix of tropical oils and texturizing sea salts creates soft, sea-tossed waves with sheen.
WHO: Anyone looking for soft, touchable waves. Swell for dry or coarse types.
HOW: Shake well to thoroughly blend the salt and oil bi-phase formula. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair, focusing on the mid-lengths to ends. Style and let dry. For more volume, diffuse. Pairs well with the original Surf Spray at the roots.
- Tropical Oil Blend (coconut oil, mango seed oil, passion fruit oil, palm oil) softens and conditions hair
- Sea Salt and Mineral Blend adds body and texture
- Beach Protective Blend moisturizes and protects and balances with coconut water, algae extracts and UV protectants to guard against the drying effects of the sun